Sunday, October 24, 2004

So im going to Argentina!

a few people have asked "why Argentina?" and well the first reason is, why the hell not? and the second reason is, well, I know someone there, specifically one of the first of many people I shared the apartment with at good ol 3rd n' A, Grant. He's been there for a few years, most recently setting up whatsupbuenosaires.com.

Grant recommended I learn as much spanish as I can before i get there. So first I went out and bought this. Then I changed the language on the iPod to Español. I havent started reading the book, but I already know that Browse is Examinar, Playlists is Listas reproducción and Song 1 of 1000 is Cancione 1 de 1000. I think I'm gonna be just fine...

4 Comments:

Blogger marge said...

Good move Gulshan. I think that's a great idea and why not if you know some peeps there. I haven't been but my folks did a little tour of Brazil. Chile and Argentina. I hear the women are smokin' hot. My Mum told me... don't ask.

25/10/04 6:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

last i heard, thanksgiving was only one day, not nine :)

25/10/04 10:40 PM

 
Blogger neverecho said...

yeah, blogger's being weird, sorry to get your hopes up with the 3 comments said said the exact same thing...

25/10/04 10:43 PM

 
Blogger gulshan said...

..im just really thankful?

26/10/04 3:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home