Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Everybody loves a parade

so today is the Vienna Halloween Parade. So that means getting home after work will be even more of a bitch because good ol Maple Ave is gonna be blocked off for 4 hours and even the back roads are gonna be packed. woohoo!

I didnt really think the parade was that big a deal, but apparently its huge! This morning as I was driving to work, I saw the sidewalks lined with blankets (and a few lawn chairs)- a full 9 hours before the event! talk about a sad life. like that's really gonna save you a spot. (oh wait, this isnt new york).

I was planning on going to a movie right after work to avoid having to get anywhere near the parade traffic until it's over, but if im not completely frustrated by the time I get home, I might have to check this out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home