Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Year!

The end of the year is always a stressful time for me - with all the reflection on the year gone by and plans and goals for the new year. So im glad its all over - im done reflecting. The side effect to the season being done is that everyone is now back at work - which means finding parking in the work lot is a pain and the cafeteria lines are long again.

Its now after lunch on Monday and its the first time in the last 24 hours that I havent groaned.."ooohhh.. so hurting!" which means im slowly getting back to my original non-aching self.

So after three nights and two very long days filled with lots of drink and very little comfortable sleep, it was Sunday the 2nd. I bade farewel to the three road-tripping chicagoans and the broadway-bound doctor and then cleaned up the apartment we were staying in, leaving everything as we had left it except for the clock in the living room which refused to start working.

I left, heading towards the F train still unsure of the days events. I could make come calls, meet some people for brunch, do some shopping, or just head home. After walking less than half a block to the train station and getting on the train, the screams of "NEED SLEEP!" coming from my body were un-ignorable and I rode the train straight to Port Authority and got on the next greyhound back to the district.

But please dont let all this talk of aching and holiday woe-ing give you the impression that I didnt have one of the most rockingest new year's weekend of my life. because I did.

Here are the pictures...

Update: I've split them up to make them easier to browse through:
new year's eve day
new year's eve night
new year's day

1 Comments:

Blogger monkistan said...

thank you!

4/1/05 5:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home