Wednesday, April 13, 2005

d-day..

is the end of the month.

a week ago, i wasn't as excited as i thought i should've been. which worried me a little considering its what ive been talking about ever since i left. thats changed. im excited. hopefully by tomorrow, things with the apartment i applied for should be locked in and i will be lease-signing on the weekend.

next up... packing and moving. blech.


Murphy's Law of Blogging:

If you were holding off announcing something on your blog, the minute you finally do, things will change and you will have to eat your words.

Fuck You Murphy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fuck You Murphy?
Are you mad? Suicidal?
You don't talk this way about Murphy, it's bad Karam, very bad Karma.

3/5/05 2:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I just dropped in on my way back to my War Collector Cards site. I liked what I
found and thought that I would leave you a note for your efforts in creating d-day... It
is amazing what you find looking through these blogs, and the links from them. Have
you ever done that?

25/11/05 5:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home